Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mass Separation Indonesian Tour

Mass Separation will be heading to Indonesia in a couple weeks time for a short tour. That is awesome. Check out this website for more info on them. Go and download some mp3s as well (there is only one unreleased song instead of two like stated on the website… damn, I feel like the biggest Mass Separation fanboy).

Oh yea, you can also find an interview I did with them when Yeap was still in the band(read it here). It is probably five years old but I am not too sure about that. The thing that I remember very well is that it took Yeap like forever to answer the interview questions and he answered it after I mentioned that it is going to be featured in Toinen Vaihtoehto zine from Finland (the interview came out in TV issue 133).

Good luck to Mass for the upcoming tour and I hope everything will go out as plan. Have fun guys (and you to Niesa!)…